Monday, May 17, 2010

Topic Seven: Creating Your Resume

What skills do you possess that are unique to you?Being able to multi-task is a great skill and its unique because working with those kids your hands gets very filled and you will have to learn other was to clean,work, and watch kids.
What experiences in work or the community equip you to follow a career path you would like to pursue? Well working at the daycare put me in a position were I would like to take up childcare and were im placed is very good experince to put me where i need to be to take childcare up as an career path.
What will you continue to do in your daily life to add valuable skills to your resume?I would like to find some summer jobs and more volenteer work thats will help me ge2t even more experince to add on my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment