Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Topic ONE -- 7 Habits of Successful PLC Students

Develop Good Study Habits is an area that i should get more work on because I'm Very good in all the work I do but when it comes to test I sometimes freeze up and begin to feel lost so if I Begin better work and study skill I will be more Successful with my study habbits, I Should Realize the Importance of Communication I Sometime my tone changes and it appears to come off wrong but its never really how it seems and i tend to write but can never get to the point that im trying to express but i just cant get it on the paper as i would like it to seem.

1 comment:

  1. You are pretty short on this one two. Remember that this should represent an hour's worth of thought and work. You have not addressed all the aspects requested on the post. You are at about 50% on this one.

    ReplyDelete